Performances in foreign countries
At the beginnig, al the performances took place inside the Basque Country. In the middle of the 80's the group started to travel abroad and took part in many international festivals:
- Fira i Festes de L´Ascensio, Granollers (Spain).
- I World Folkdance Festival in Munich. 3th award for the music (Germany).
- II World Folkdance Festival in Mallorcan. 1st award for the music (Spain).
- XXV International PyreneesFestival, Jaca (Spain).
- XIII Romería Internacional Galega, Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- III World Folkdance Festival in Mallorcan. Special award for the music.
- International Carnival Festival, Pernik (Bulgaria);
- Basque Culture week in Torrevieja (Spain).
- Universal Exposition in Sevilla (Spain). Took part also in the Basque Day celebrated in the Exposition.
- International Festival Hampsire (UK).
- Internationl Festival Westerloo (Belgium).
- Universal Exposition in Lisabon (Portugal ). Took part also in the Basque Day celebrated in the Exposition.
- Saint Juan festivity in Alicante (Spain).
- International Fetivals in Corçula and Zagreb (Croatia).
- Turism Fair in Barcelona (Spain). Festivities in Hospitalet (Spain).
- Çerveny Kostelec Festival (Czech Republic)
- Jota Festival in Zaragoza (Spain).
- Interational Festival in Bolotana (Sardinia).
- World Folkdance Festival in Santa Maria da Feira (Portugal).
- XXX World Folkdance Festival in Sarvar (Hungary).
- Folkdance Festival in Belorado (Spain).
- XV World Folkdance Festival in Pola de Siero (Spain)
- XI World Folkdance Festival in Sinnai (Sardinia)